Tantric yoga is also said to help people achieve a higher level of consciousness. Many different poses and techniques are used in tantric yoga.
The origins of tantric yoga are somewhat murky. Many traditionalists say that tantric yoga began as a tradition in India thousands of years ago and it is an original form of yoga, but there is no evidence to back up these claims because much of the knowledge about tantric yoga has been passed down orally. There is an old text written by an Indian Monk named Mallanaga Vatsyayana called the Kama Sutra, but many experts believe this text was written 500 years after Christ. This would make tantric yoga over 2,000 years old.
Tantra has more than one meaning. There are several branches of Tantra; these different branches include Hindu Tantra, Buddhist Tantra, and Jain Tantra. Some people say tantric yoga is part of all three branches or it includes elements from each branch.
However, Some General Tips Can Help Beginners Get Started
1. Find a quiet place where you can relax and focus.
2. Get rid of any distractions and focus on your breath.
3. Start with some basic poses to warm up your body.
4. Once you’re feeling more comfortable, try some of the more advanced poses.
5. Remember to focus on your breath and stay in control of your body at all times.
6. Take your time and don’t push yourself too hard.
7. Enjoy the experience and let go of any negative thoughts or feelings.
8. Most importantly, have fun!
9. If you feel any pain or discomfort stop immediately and rest until you’re feeling better before trying again.
Pros of Tantric Yoga
1. It is said to be more spiritual than traditional yoga.
2. It can help people achieve a higher level of consciousness.
3. many different poses and techniques can be used.
4. The origins of tantric yoga are shrouded in mystery.
5. There is no definitive guide on how to do it.
6. It can be more challenging than traditional yoga.
7. It can be a lot of fun!
8. It can help you connect with your mind, body, and spirit.
9. It can help you relax and focus.
10. It is said to have many health benefits.
Cons of Tantric Yoga
1. The origins of tantric yoga are murky at best.
2. There is no definitive guide on how to do it that everyone agrees with.
3. It can be challenging for beginners because there are so many different poses and techniques that can be used in tantric yoga.
4. It can be a lot of work to try and learn it all.
5. There is no scientific research that has been done on tantric yoga (to know what the health benefits are).